Two-Way Video Webcam
- Want to get more intimate with your favorite model? Then turn on your webcam and let them see and hear the real you! Our Cam2Cam feature is the best way to turn up the heat in your private shows and carry your relationships to new heights. And the best part? Cam2Cam is a completely free addition to any cam show!
- While our standard members can enjoy Cam2Cam in private, our VIP Members can turn on their webcam in any show type! Private Show, Party Chat, Group Chat, and even in Free Public Chat! Become a VIP member and become the apple of your model's eye!
- VIP members in an active Cam2Cam session can transition seamlessly between show types. There's no need to restart your feed when moving from Public Chat to Private or anywhere in-between.
- Only the model has access to your feed. Other customers cannot see you, though they might hear you through your model's microphone.
To enjoy this site you will need the Adobe® Flash plugin, version 8 or higher
Click here to download the free Adobe® Flash plug-in
Once installed you will need to restart this browser window
Click "Allow" in the box above to test your webcam now.
Even if you are seeing your webcam video here please make sure to install the software & drivers for your webcam before going Private to avoid potential problems.
Cam2Cam Webcam Tester:
Test your webcam below to make sure Cam2Cam is functioning properly for you. For best results, we recommend conducting your Cam2Cam sessions through Chrome or Firefox. These browsers support the state-of-the-art, plug-in free WebRTC experience.
The performer will be able to see and hear you for as long as you are in the show. You can stop your camera at any time as well.
You can verify that your camera and microphone work prior to entering a paid show with our Test Page.
Note: VIPs will only be able to access Cam2Cam in all room states if they're using the plug-in free WebRTC option available with Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
All other members can utilize Cam2Cam during private and multi-user shows.
1) Make sure that your webcam/microphone are properly connected. Your device MUST be connected BEFORE initiating a Cam2Cam session.
2) Make sure you have permitted your browser to access your webcam device. If you accidentally denied the browser's request for permission, it can be granted manually. Visit our Cam2Cam page. In the Webcam Testing section, you'll find detailed instructions on how to manually permit your browser to access your cam and mic.
If you've followed these steps and see that your webcam/microphone are working correctly, then the issue is doubtfully on your end. If some models cannot see your stream but other models can, then the issue is not with your stream and not correctible on your side.
If you've confirmed that your devices are working and a model still says that he/she cannot view your stream, then the model should contact Broadcast Support to rectify the issue.
If the problem persists, please do a speed test and then contact our Customer Service team.
Browse Cam2Cam Performers
All of our live webcam performers are equipped to support two-way video shows. You can broadcast your video during a paid show in any show type except Voyeur and Semi-Private.